The renovation of a collection of 19th century buildings for use as offices, retail space and apartments. In 1917, two of these buildings were converted from barns used by a blacksmith into the village’s first movie theatre. In the 1930s, they underwent a further conversion into a legitimate theatre which was in turn used as a warehouse for thirty years until our renovation. The theatre space was recovered, interior details salvaged, and theatrical lighting reintroduced, though it now illuminates architectural samples and drafting space. On the exterior, we uncovered and restored vertical board and batten siding on part of the building, along with other period details. We retained some later accretions and finishes to show the continuum of use. Topping off the project is a copper roofed meeting room/belvedere with views out across the village rooftops to the Hudson River.